Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which Havok and Wolverine head to Mexico; Havok tries his hand at noir; Wolverine gets serious about hair gel; Meltdown is probably not actually a common Russian surname; Susan X-Plains nuclear reactors; and we are pretty thoroughly besotted with Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown.
- Age of Apocalypse Corsair
- Epic Comics
- Marvel Comics Presents #24-31
- Leila O’Toole (Plasma)
- The Cold War
- Samantha Smith
- Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown #1-4
- General Meltdown
- Dr. Neutron
- The varying deadliness of vices
- Scarlett McKenzie (Quark)
- Some exceptionally gorgeous artwork
- Why we love Havok
- How nuclear reactors do and don’t work
- Other characters we’d like to see in Meltdown-type stories
- Adamantium vs. vibranium
NEXT EPISODE: The X-Men Anime
Special thanks to guest reactor X-Pert Susan Beaver!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!