Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email |
In which the Crimson Dawn is secretly a bad Daredevil arc; shadow-based transportation requires careful lighting; Dark Phoenix Saga references will not always do you favors; and Earth is big.
- Atlan the Dolphin
- Psylocke and Archangel: Crimson Dawn #1-4
- What the Crimson Dawn arc should actually be
- Archangel (more) (again)
- Psylocke (more) (again)
- The Crimson Dawn (to what extent it can be explained)
- Tar, Proctor of the Crimson Dawn (again)
- Aesthetics of the Crimson Dawn
- How not to deliver a present
- The worst thing about living in NYC
- Sooooo much Orientalism
- One way to put out a fire, I guess
- Skeleton storage
- The Overdrawn at the Memory Bank problem
- Energy shuriken
- Soul economics
- Ninja Turtles on X-teams
- Which X-Man would win a Pinewood Derby race
NEXT EPISODE: Risque!
NOTE: Jay’s Gollum voice is unfiltered. He can just do that at will, and it’s kind of upsetting.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!