In which Brian Braddock has grown as a person; we remain unimpressed by the Crimson Dawn; Marvel discovers email; seven swords to two people is a pretty good ratio; everyone hates Spiral; and love may or may not save the world.
- Where Brian Braddock is these days
- Excalibur #107-110
- Post-Onslaught fallout
- Excalibur (more) (again)
- The difference an inker makes
- Nigel McWhirter
- A trip to London
- Spiral (again)
- Engineering outfits? I guess?
- A machine which would be Cerebro
- Several flashbacks
- The most meta bike shorts
- Time-travel safety
- Forgotten characters who turned out to be secretly evil
- A character moment that may actually be an art error
- Shamrock (Molly Fitzgerald)
- The Dragons of the Crimson Dawn
- A ghost
- X-folks who knit
- Best X-guest star moments
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: Yet more Crimson Dawn
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!