In which it has been a pretty intense month; there is a lot to unpack about Psylocke; we are confused by hip teen lingo; Cyclops definitively lacks game; organized crime is anything but; and the mystery of the third Summers brother officially begins.
- How the Maximoffs joined the Avengers
- X-Cutioner’s Song fallout
- An X-ceptionally convoluted set of retcons
- X-Men #20-23
- How not to repair an airplane
- One way to get out of an awkward conversation
- Several Betsys Braddock
- Dubiously organized crime
- Nyorin’s diary
- Awkward family conversations
- Mike Milbury
- Twin Peaks Season 3
- Akira Yoshida
NEXT EPISODE: Dracula in Vegas!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!