In which the Crimson Dawn is secretly a bad Daredevil arc; shadow-based transportation requires careful lighting; Dark Phoenix Saga references will not always do you favors; and Earth is big.
- Atlan the Dolphin
- Psylocke and Archangel: Crimson Dawn #1-4
- What the Crimson Dawn arc should actually be
- Archangel (more) (again)
- Psylocke (more) (again)
- The Crimson Dawn (to what extent it can be explained)
- Tar, Proctor of the Crimson Dawn (again)
- Aesthetics of the Crimson Dawn
- How not to deliver a present
- The worst thing about living in NYC
- Sooooo much Orientalism
- One way to put out a fire, I guess
- Skeleton storage
- The Overdrawn at the Memory Bank problem
- Energy shuriken
- Soul economics
- Ninja Turtles on X-teams
- Which X-Man would win a Pinewood Derby race
NEXT EPISODE: Risque!
NOTE: Jay’s Gollum voice is unfiltered. He can just do that at will, and it’s kind of upsetting.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!