In which Decimation was kind of sketchy; you should definitely come see us in Seattle; Wolverine has a rough day; Colossus has yet another rough day; Excalibur plans for the future; and Fatal Attractions comes to a close.
- How Professor X got his groove and/or powers back
- Jay & Miles at Emerald City Comic Con
- Wolverine #75
- Excalibur #71
- Psychic trauma
- High-stakes references
- The personal Ragnarok of a shattered soul
- A really effective sound effect
- The first day of the rest of Logan’s life
- Butterflies of the Xavier School
- Muir Island’s psychiatric ward
- Medical consent
- The worst bar, probably
- Professorial disambiguation
- What Micromax and Kyluun are probably definitely up to
- Several variably awkward Grey-Summers family reunions
- A betrayal
- Amelia Voght
- The future of Excalibur
- Proactive superheroism
- How not to make a White Russian
- Shadowcat’s recovery post-Mutant Massacre
- Our etymological destinies
NEXT EPISODE: It’s time to get X-TREME!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!