In which Brett White joins us for a look at the current state of the X-line; Dennis Hopeless helps shed some light on a persistent mystery; Brett has a lot of feelings about the Dark Riders; All-New Wolverine is our everything; All-New X-Men is the new New Mutants; X-Men ’92 is the prize at the bottom of the continuity cereal box; we speculate on potential fatalities in the upcoming Death of X; and everything is probably going to be more or less okay.
- Why everyone is mad at Cyclops
- The Noodle Incident
- How we variously define X-titles
- The current state of the X-line
- The 8-Month Gap
- Secret Wars
- Earth 616.1
- Extraordinary X-Men (Current series)
- Uncanny X-Men (Current series)
- All-New Wolverine
- Old Man Logan (Current series)
- All-New X-Men (Current series)
- X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever
- X-Men ’92 (Current series)
- The Dark Riders
- Being personally invested in characters you don’t own
- Favorite formats
- The mystic end of the X-Men cinematic universe
- Mysteries and mysteries
NEXT WEEK: Continuity Has Its Eyes on You: Live from ECCC with Kris Anka, Al Ewing, Scott Koblish, and G. Willow Wilson!
EDITED: NOODLE INCIDENT SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. We’ll be announcing the winners sometime between 4/18 and 4/22. Thank you to everyone who participated!!!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!