In which Jay may or may not have sold their voice to a sea witch; Gambit and Deadpool are somewhat lackadaisical superheroes; everything Fat Cobra does is amazing; Miles is a prepared gentleman; Gambit is there to look pretty and throw something; and there is now a Ben Acker vocaloid hovering around the studio.
- Acker & Blacker
- Thrilling Adventure Hour
- X-Men #214, but not the real one
- Deadpool v. Gambit
- As-needed approach to continuity
- The ontology of Deadpool
- The time the Absorbing Man turned into cocaine
- Wolverine Season One
- What makes Gambit creepy
- The roadtrip miniseries you didn’t know you needed
- A theoretical poker game and its theoretical outcome
NEXT EPISODE: Atlantis Attacks!
There is no visual companion to this episode! Go read Deadpool v. Gambit! It’s great!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Contact David Wynne to inquire after the original of this week’s illustration.