Listen to the episode here!
LINKS & FURTHER FESTIVITY:
- Jay Smooth’s timeless “In Defense of Humbug” turns 10 years old this year!
- The movie with the hipster fuckghost is The Spirit of Christmas, which involves disappointingly little ghostfucking but surprisingly accurate 19th-century bartending.
- Tom Otterness’s “Life Underground” statues in NYC’s 14th St./8th Ave. Subway station have a lot in common with Bachalo’s marginalia.
- For more on the intersection of mutant and real-world politics, check out our 2017 RCCC special, Welcome to the Mutant Revolution!
- Follow Christina Strain on Twitter…
- …and check out her upcoming Netflix original movie, Finding Ohana!