In which Chris Bachalo returns to Generation X; we briefly forget that Mondo exists; Synch is an extraordinarily good kid; not everybody gets a jetpack; Jubilee takes a turn as team strategist; Chamber has Onslaught problems; the X-Cutioner has no discernible dignity; the M does not stand for “metaphorical.”
- Jubilee’s aunt Hope
- Generation X #15-17
- Generation X (more) (again)
- Emplates (more) (again)
- An instance of possession
- The Thomas family
- Intersectional bias
- Passing privilege
- Narratively-determined technology
- Giovanni the janitor
- Synch vs. Mimic
- An exceptionally slow-burn reveal
- Possession as a vehicle for character development
- The X-Cutioner (Carl Denti) (more) (again)
- Metaphorical DNA
- Fun times at the fair
- Ruby quartz adaptive technology
- Mutant names
NEXT EPISODE: Fun with flechettes!
The visual companion to this episode will be up later this week!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!