In which we cover somewhat peculiar content under somewhat peculiar circumstances; nobody does it like Alan Davis; in this house, we appreciate Gracie Gamble; Bernard the Poet makes a comeback; nominal errors are not what they appear; and you should probably not leave your children with most of the X-Men.
- Ravencroft vs. Ravenscroft
- Unusual recording circumstances
- ClanDestine #1-8
- X-Men/ClanDestine #1-2
- Destines including but not limited to:
- Rory (Crimson Crusader)
- Pandora (Imp)
- Kay (Cuckoo)
- Dominic (Hex)
- Samantha (Argent)
- Gracie Gamble
- The Relative Stranger Protocol
- Dr. Hywel Griffin
- How normal people unwind
- A dimensional rift and affiliated tentacles
- How to draw sexy ladies without wrecking your comic
- A big fight
- The evolution of Hank McCoy’s personality
NEXT EPISODE: The Way of Si Spurrier
LISTENER CHALLENGE: Send your takes on the ’90s stylings of Bernard the Poet to xplainthexmen(at)gmail(dot)com, and we’ll publish ’em all in a deeply dubious poetic extravaganza!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!