In which one letter can make a big difference; it’s just not Arcade without giant pinballs; Colossus is nobody’s fool; Margali Szardos is not a relative you want to stay in touch with; Nightcrawler turns to the jerk side; and Jay and Miles pitch an X-Men kids’ show.
- Elisabeth Wilford vs. Elizabeth Wilford
- Colossus #1
- X-Men Unlimited #19
- How to name a miniseries or one-shot
- The destructive potential of happiness
- A clock
- An inaccurate duplicate of Avalon
- The return of the Proletarian
- Costumes with characters’ faces on them
- Death by irony
- A journey to Limbo
- Several blasts from the past
- Margali Szardos’s head
- Foreshadowing that we desperately wish had panned out
- Cold open curation
- A hypothetical X-Men show for five-year-olds
NEXT EPISODE: The secret origin of Maggott
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!