In which Miles has a brush with nostalgia; Angelica Jones is secretly a Thomas Hardy protagonist; it doesn’t need to make sense if it’s awesome; and Emma Frost really needs a mustache to twirl.
- Trevor Fitzroy
- Firestar (Angelica Jones)
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
- X-Men, if sometimes the main characters were bears
- Inexplicably Australian Wolverine
- Ms. Lion
- Marvel Divas
- Sudsy fun
- Superhero sitcoms
- Firestar #1-4
- Basic palmistry
- Generic mean girls
- Coen Brothers YA
- The reinvention of Emma Frost
- Some epic gaslighting
- Butter Rum
- Miles’s favorite star-crossed ‘ship
- Why Thunderbird I has stayed dead
- Contextual definitions of “organic”
NEXT WEEK: Secret Wars
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Support us on Patreon!