Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for Otherplace
In which Miles speculates about superheroes’ sex lives; Doctor Doom is an incorrigible scamp; the Lady of the Lake visits California; Captain Britain lacks basic superheroic social skills; Jay has strong feelings about doggerel; the warwolves know how to commit to a bit; and Excalibur and the X-Men continue to have terrible communication skills.
- One aspects of doombot functionality
- Excalibur #37-41
- The Soul Sword’s origins and current status
- Semantic disambiguation with regards to Limbo
- The West Coast Avengers
- The Lady of the Swimming Pool
- Doctor Doom’s personal demons
- Several team-ups
- The heart of Limbo
- Phoenix science
- Darkoth the Demon (Desmond Pitt)
- The Trial of Lockheed
- A long-awaited reunion that isn’t actually a long-awaited reunion
- A theoretical Frost-Summers wedding
- What happened to Jen Askani post- “Endgame”
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor Forever
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
In which we continue our delve into the eldritch end of the X-Universe, Illyana Rasputin has a rough childhood even by X-Men standards, Kitty Pryde is a Niven fan, Limbo is way metal, Vincent Price is our Belasco, and Rachel and Miles have feelings about female friendships in Claremont’s X-Men.
- Mikhail Rasputin
- Hell dimensions, including but not limited to
- The Void
- The Dark Zone
- The Hill
- The other Limbo
- Yet a third Limbo
- Illyana Rasputin
- Magic vs. Magik
- Uncanny X-Men #160
- Stepping Disks
- Storm and Illyana: Magik #1-4
- Yet another set of alternate X-Men
- The Soulsword
You can find a visual companion to the episode – and links to recommended reading – on our blog.
Support us on Patreon!
Next week: In space, no one can hear you snikt.