Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for Philip Moreau
Listen to the podcast here!
LINKS & FURTHER ENRICHMENT:
- FLAMECON IS ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY! COME SEE US! WE ARE DELIGHTFUL!
- As Jay mentioned in this episode, The Ren & Stimpy Show was created by a really fucking terrible person. (CW: child abuse, predatory grooming, and a whole bunch of other horrific stuff.)
- You can get the skinny on Jenny Ransome and Philip Moreau in Episode 99 – Those Who Walk Away from Genosha.
In which nobody wears the pants in the X-Plain family; Havok is a remarkably okay boss; Polaris may want to find a new doctor; Quicksilver has no time for your nonsense; we are very conditionally okay with resurrections; and if you spoil Season 5 of Steven Universe for Miles, we will never ever ever forgive you.
- Jay & Miles at FlameCon
- Advantages of recording remotely
- X-Factor #81-83
- What Genosha’s been up to
- An impassioned speech
- An unfortunate accident
- Yet another return(ish) of Sauron
- Chain of command
- Yet another justification for the name of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Phantazia (again)
- Immovable vs. unstoppable
- What you do on a boat
- When Havok still cared
- “The Mutant Rap”
- Adventures in New York
- How to bond with Quicksilver
- An angry mob
- A derailed storyline
- The ignominious death of Rick Chalker
- Our opinions on the revolving door of death
- X-Men vs. electronics
- Superheroes from the Balkans
- Theoretical X-Men and Steven Universe team-ups
NEXT EPISODE: X-Editor Jordan D. White!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!