Listen to the podcast here!
LINKS & FURTHER ENRICHMENT:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which nobody wears the pants in the X-Plain family; Havok is a remarkably okay boss; Polaris may want to find a new doctor; Quicksilver has no time for your nonsense; we are very conditionally okay with resurrections; and if you spoil Season 5 of Steven Universe for Miles, we will never ever ever forgive you.
- Jay & Miles at FlameCon
- Advantages of recording remotely
- X-Factor #81-83
- What Genosha’s been up to
- An impassioned speech
- An unfortunate accident
- Yet another return(ish) of Sauron
- Chain of command
- Yet another justification for the name of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Phantazia (again)
- Immovable vs. unstoppable
- What you do on a boat
- When Havok still cared
- “The Mutant Rap”
- Adventures in New York
- How to bond with Quicksilver
- An angry mob
- A derailed storyline
- The ignominious death of Rick Chalker
- Our opinions on the revolving door of death
- X-Men vs. electronics
- Superheroes from the Balkans
- Theoretical X-Men and Steven Universe team-ups
NEXT EPISODE: X-Editor Jordan D. White!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)