In which we celebrate a birthday; nuclear war is never a good Plan A; every Logan is Old Man Logan; we are underwhelmed by the Pretty Boys of Earth-295; Jean Grey is one hell of a pilot; there are so many reasons not to like Donald Pierce; teleporters are the narrative nuclei of the Age of Apocalypse; and Gateway of Earth-295 deserves significantly more in-depth exploration than we can provide.
- Weapon X (Logan)
- Weapon X #1-4
- Coordinating costumes to tattoos (and vice versa)
- How to ride a sentinel
- Apocalypse’s sea wall
- Mutant power classifications
- The mass human evacuation
- Nuclear war
- A load of malarkey
- Interactions of telepathy and PTSD
- The Pretty Boys of Earth-295
- How not to jump out of a zeppelin
- What Carol Danvers smells like
- Gateway (Earth-295)
- An exceptionally high-tech guilt trip
- Unconventional navigation
- Character transformations between universes
- The complex conundrum of Jean Grey
- When humans became aware about mutants
- Logan’s D&D alignment
- Our own D&D character histories
NEXT EPISODE: Factor X!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!