Listen to the episode here.
Tag: Eric Beale
138 – What Would Dazzler Do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which we continue to follow the post-Siege Perilous X-Men; Dazzler finally makes her big-screen debut; Callisto gets a day job; Colossus gets a ponytail; still more X-Men fake their deaths; Jean Grey gets tentacles; Professor Wolverine is a jerk; and Jay overthinks Community.
- The new-new Howling Commandos
- Uncanny X-Men #259-263
- Dazzler: The Movie (again)
- Freddie Stanacheck
- Eric Beale
- What Dazzler would do
- Peter Nicholas
- Jenny Ransome and Phillip Moreau (again)
- Twin Peaks references, canonical and otherwise
- Genoshan foreign policy
- The value of allegory
- Some regrettable X-costumes
- That time Jean Grey got tentacles
- Molly the cat
- Dubious medical ethics
- Hardcase and the Harriers
- An unlikely pizza party
- A theoretical Community/X-Men costume party
NEXT EPISODE: Spotlight on the Starjammers!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)