Listen to the episode here.
In which we continue to follow the post-Siege Perilous X-Men; Dazzler finally makes her big-screen debut; Callisto gets a day job; Colossus gets a ponytail; still more X-Men fake their deaths; Jean Grey gets tentacles; Professor Wolverine is a jerk; and Jay overthinks Community.
- The new-new Howling Commandos
- Uncanny X-Men #259-263
- Dazzler: The Movie (again)
- Freddie Stanacheck
- Eric Beale
- What Dazzler would do
- Peter Nicholas
- Jenny Ransome and Phillip Moreau (again)
- Twin Peaks references, canonical and otherwise
- Genoshan foreign policy
- The value of allegory
- Some regrettable X-costumes
- That time Jean Grey got tentacles
- Molly the cat
- Dubious medical ethics
- Hardcase and the Harriers
- An unlikely pizza party
- A theoretical Community/X-Men costume party
NEXT EPISODE: Spotlight on the Starjammers!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!