In which the podcast turns seven; Matt has officially edited half the podcast; a lot of things are made by metal; Doctor Strange is a big weirdo; Gambit is a scoundrel, not a villain; Wolverine goes goth; Onslaught could probably use a better herald; Bishop fires two guns whilst going aaaaaaa; and we commit to making what sense we can of Onslaught.
- How Betsy got her body back
- Several simultaneous anniversaries
- Uncanny X-Men #329-330
- X-Men #50
- Some ninja bullshit
- A lot of less-benign-than-it-looks racism
- Excellent use of a neon sign
- An odd couple
- The evolution of art tools
- Steam vs. metal
- Gomurr the Ancient
- The Ebon Vein
- Catastrophic magic
- Our favorite iterations of Doctor Strange
- The Crimson Dawn
- How one becomes Gomurr the Ancient
- Tar (Proctor of the Crimson Dawn)
- Post (Herald of Onslaught)
- An entity who may or may not be Onslaught
- Continuity party tricks
- Survivors of the Age of Apocalypse
NEXT EPISODE: Brood X!
The visual companion to this episode will be up later this week!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!