Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which we answer 45 straight minutes of your questions and alienate everyone with our answer to Jean vs. Emma, Miles is probably too nice to win in a fight, we are really into The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Rachel is the Vega to Miles’s Shepard, Excalibur is awesome, you should stop punching the DNA, Wolverine is Rogue, Longshot is the prettiest man, and Professor X is a pufferfish.
- Who would win in a fight
- The Rachel & Miles Fastball Special
- Backissues, collections, and where to find them
- Podcaster ‘shipping
- Rachel Summers (more) (again)
- Five tattoos
- Non-X stuff we’re into
- X-Force versus the Comics Code Authority
- Ultimate X-Men
- How to keep track of crossovers
- Textual queerness
- The Siege Perilous
- Jean vs. Emma
- Some good Nightcrawler and Iceman stories
- Dream teams
- The Glammest Timeline
- Best and worst code names
- Bendis’s X-books
You can find a visual companion to the episode – and links to recommended reading – on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Next week: The Dark Phoenix Saga