In which Asgardian Wars occupies the precise intersection of Miles’s favorite things; Marvel Asgard is your favorite metal album; no one appreciates Cypher; Wolfsbane gets some action; Warlock gets meta; Cannonball is a catch; Rachel Summers gets a new costume; Loki does Shakespeare; and Rachel overthinks Leverage.
- Various Mjolnirs and their attendant powers
- Asgardian Wars
- New Mutants Special Edition #1
- X-Men Annual #9
- The Surtwar
- Art Adams
- Amora the Enchantress
- Several pop culture cameos
- A really dubious beach party
- The Viking Sorceress Asgardian Portrait of Dorian Grey
- Ed Grimley
- Wolf makeouts
- The Marvel version of Norse mythology
- The Warriors Three
- Rule #1 of dealing with fairies
- A hawk ‘hawk
- A costume in somewhat questionable taste
- Interdimensional lightning-bolt mixology
- Our favorite Thor story, ever
- How to get your friends and neighbors into comics
- Asgardian mutants (or lack thereof)
- X-Leverage cross-casting
NEXT WEEK: Longshot!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Support us on Patreon!