In which we are broken by leprechauns.
- A very necessary title change
- The leprechauns of Cassidy Keep
- Generation X #7-9
- How to kiss Chamber
- Banshee’s epic past ponytail
- Amiable grumbling
- The evolution of Emma Frost’s ethics
- Giant shirts of the 1990s
- An unlikely disappearance
- Rapid power creep
- Another dimension
- Whether or not Eamon O’Donnell is a leprechaun
- Existential leprechaun uncertainty
- Grande Dame
- How glamour works, sort of
- A dragon
- Uncanny X-Men: First Class #8
- Uncle Havok
- Whether Kid Apocalypse is an External
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk.
NEXT EPISODE: GIANT-SIZE WINTER SPECIAL!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
In which we answer 45 straight minutes of your questions and alienate everyone with our answer to Jean vs. Emma, Miles is probably too nice to win in a fight, we are really into The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Rachel is the Vega to Miles’s Shepard, Excalibur is awesome, you should stop punching the DNA, Wolverine is Rogue, Longshot is the prettiest man, and Professor X is a pufferfish.
- Who would win in a fight
- The Rachel & Miles Fastball Special
- Backissues, collections, and where to find them
- Podcaster ‘shipping
- Rachel Summers (more) (again)
- Five tattoos
- Non-X stuff we’re into
- X-Force versus the Comics Code Authority
- Ultimate X-Men
- How to keep track of crossovers
- Textual queerness
- The Siege Perilous
- Jean vs. Emma
- Some good Nightcrawler and Iceman stories
- Dream teams
- The Glammest Timeline
- Best and worst code names
- Bendis’s X-books
You can find a visual companion to the episode – and links to recommended reading – on our blog.
Next week: The Dark Phoenix Saga