Listen to the podcast here!
LINKS & FURTHER SHAMELESS PROMOTION:
- You can find relevant info about X-Men: Marvels Snapshots #1 over here…
- …and find a comics shop from which to purchase it here…
- …or just go straight to our favorite, Books With Pictures!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which Cable has clearly inherited his father’s inability to go on a date that doesn’t end disastrously; Husk is a lightweight; we are very taken with a turtle; you really don’t want to run into the other Hemingway in an elevator, either; Jubilee can speak in logos; and Wolverine gives some fatherly advice.
- One way to get your powers back
- Cable #15
- Generation X #5-6
- X-Men: Marvels Snapshots #1 (Coming September 16)
- Cable, in general
- A date
- “Sheer” fabrics
- What we’d bring to desert islands
- Sarah (Marrow)
- The Ceremony of Light
- Several generations of mutant teenagers
- Generation X and its members (more) (again)
- Chamber’s socks
- Gateway’s taste in television
- Husk’s extremely low alcohol tolerance
- Some cool lettering
- Banshee is to Chris Bachalo as Nightcrawler is to Alan Davis
- Fridge wolves
- NYC celebrity encounters
- The ongoing legacy of X-kids with gross powers
- Hemingway, but not that Hemingway
- The return of Artie and Leech
- How we would incorporate the X-Men into the MCU
NEXT EPISODE: Snapshots!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!