In which we begin John Francis Moore’s run on X-Force; Latveria is less fun without Doctor Doom; there may still be a tiny clone of Meltdown running around; Forearm is a good pal; Marvel Asgard is a realm of crossover fan fiction; and you should totally watch both Our Flag Means Death and Doom Patrol.
- Blackbeard, somewhat
- X-Force #63-64
- X-Force & Cable Annual 1997
- Life after Onslaught
- Dimitri Fortunov
- Dr. Doom’s time podium
- New costumes
- Latveria, 1941
- Valkyrie (Brunhilde)
- Aragorn (but not that one)
- The Mutant Liberation Front (again) (briefly)
- A large dog who may or may not have eaten a horse
- Valkyries (more) (again)
- What all the former New Mutants are up to
- Yggdrasil and the Nine Realms (again)
- Malekith the Accursed
- Kindra the Dwarf (again)
- Skadi the Frost Giant
- Hela (again) (briefly)
- Doctor Who analogs
- What we miss about the Silver Age
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: Domino goes solo!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop! This month, TeePublic is matching our sales with a donation to Equality Florida!!!