In which the X-Men get their third ongoing series; Elle drops in to x-plain the Defenders; the band gets back together; rich people are not like the rest of us; Cyclops is in desperate need of some kind of intervention; and X-Factor is basically Ghostbusters.
- Cameron Hodge
- The fairly spectacular secret origins of X-Factor
- The Champions
- The New Defenders
- The evolution of Hank McCoy
- X-Factor #1
- The death throes of Scott and Madelyne’s marriage
- Rusty Collins
- A really bad first date
- The increasingly dubious life choices of Scott Summers
- The worst job interview
- How not to have an intervention
- The X-Terminators
- The Phoenix Force on Earth-811 (and its relationship to Rachel Summers)
NEXT WEEK: The Beyonder ruins everything. Again.
You can find a companion index to the material mentioned in this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!