In which Cowboy Poet Wolverine is the best Wolverine; the Masters of the Universe basically had Internet Cat names; Miles has an Early Metallica moment; Wolverine: Killing is just ludicrously excellent; and the hawk joke somehow keeps going.
- An eccentric approach to ecoterrorism
- Wolverine: Inner Fury
- Wolverine: Killing
- The narrative limits of Bill Sienkiewicz
- Various Terrors
- The Whale and/or Shark
- A trap
- Mr. Big
- A sexy coffee cup
- Literary allusions
- Atmospheric narration
- Urban despair
- A peculiar community
- Cowboy Poet Wolverine
- A thematic meditation
- Depressingly exceptional representation of a lady in peril
- King Hiss
- The world according to Logan
- The theoretical microbrewery scene of an imaginary enclave
- Regional differences in IPAs
- Feelings and their various sources
- The symbolism of Wolverine’s costume
- How Archangel sleeps
- Adamantium vs. Vibranium
NEXT EPISODE: This ‘n’ that ‘n’ Rusty ‘n’ Skids!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!