In which we’re still not over Into the Spider-Verse; Excalibur becomes an official X-book; Feron tries to help; Butts are fundamental; we care about the weird stuff; threats are unnecessary; and we were all always already Erik the Red.
- Several characters’ Earth-65 counterparts
- The X-Office
- Judging people for not being Alan Davis
- Excalibur #68-70
- A slippery story title
- The unceremonious disappearance of Captain Britain
- Mullets of space and time
- Angst-ridden super-types, all of whom are morbidly obsessed with death
- The other war criminal in Excalibur
- Fashion trends of the Shi’ar Empire
- Important conversations to have with your significant other
- A sadness staredown
- Cerise’s actual secret origins
- A fairly poetic life sentence
- The cleverest fights
- Our 2019 Convention Schedule
- How to get Jay & Miles at your local convention
NEXT EPISODE: X-Men Unlimited!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!