In which Excalibur gets a regular writer again; we judge a book against against its covers; nothing good ever comes from being sexy on Muir Isle; and the soul sword’s real power is cutting through continuity.
- Dinosaur powers
- Excalibur #83-85 (The Soul Sword Trilogy)
- Warren Ellis on Excalibur
- Excalibur (more) (again)
- Bends Sinister and Bend Sinister
- Outsider days
- The Winding Way
- A problematic prosthesis
- Roger Corman’s The Raven
- A large number of continuity errors
- Gratuitous dickery
- An untold tale
- The semantics of skin removal
- Possession vs. retrograde amnesia
- The circle of nostalgia
NEXT EPISODE: Jorts Unlimited!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!