In which this episode may or may not be a temporal aberration; Gambit is bad at marketing; Jubilee’s sixth birthday was probably worse than yours; Earth-295’s chronology doesn’t make that much more sense than 616’s; Super Doctor Astronaut Peter Corbeau wears this timeline well; Rictor makes a terrible Javert; Jubilee has no time for your makeouts; superheroes are basically preschoolers; there is only one Jahf; babies are bad at stealing; and Apocalypse is not a tactician.
- How Magneto got his own country
- A numerical convergence
- Gambit and the X-Ternals #1-4
- The human resistance
- The Temple of Human Redress
- A terrible way to celebrate your birthday
- Lila Cheney of Earth-295
- The Nuclear Naked
- Super Doctor Astronaut (mermaid) Peter Corbeau of Earth-295
- Julio Richter (Earth-295)
- Cross-timeline vocabulary
- Cosmic peril
- The state of the Shi’ar Empire in Earth-295
- The Starjammers of Earth-295
- Varyingly versatile energy absorption
- An exchange
- Some fancy sewers
- Guido Carosella’s devil’s bargains
- Earth-295… IN SPACE
- The nominal justification for Apocalypse’s society
- Which Apocalypse is currently running around Earth-616
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk!
NEXT EPISODE: “Amazing” might be pushing it.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!