In which Nate Grey is a drama kid; Forge-295 is the hero we need; Mister Sinister is a graduate of the Danielle “Moonstar” Moonstar school of secret identities; and we really, really, really wish that the theater troupe had gotten the ongoing series.
- Just how powerful Nate Grey is
- X-Man’s somewhat baffling ongoing appeal
- X-Man #1-4
- A theater company
- The Best Forge (Earth-295)
- Toad (Earth-295)
- Sauron (Earth-295)
- Brute (Earth-295)
- An extended Tom Stoppard allusion
- Domino (Earth-295)
- Theater in and as resistance
- An ineffectual ruse
- A lot of death
- Caliban (Earth-295)
- A family reunion
- The story we really wanted out of this series
- The X-Man ongoing series
- Chronically missing New Mutants
- X-arcs we’d like to see animated
NEXT EPISODE: X-Universe!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop! This June, we’ll be donating all of the profits to Trans Lifeline!