In which no one wants to be compared to Chris Bachalo; it’s always a holiday for Generation X; you may already be a Guthrie; M is a fascinating mystery; and Black Tom Cassidy (finally) makes his move.
- What Black Tom Cassidy is up to these days
- Generation X #23-25
- Generation X (again)
- Visual representations of Banshee’s powers
- Several holidays
- The Blue Ridge Mountains
- A slumber party
- Emplate (somewhat)
- Bad times with Black Tom Cassidy
- The apparent death of Emma Frost
- What we do and don’t cover when
- Leech on Krakoa
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor Quits
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!