In which we make an omission; X-Factor’s concept of “underground” is somewhat unconventional; Trevor Chase turns uncanny moppet; and Strong Guy and Lila Cheney have some very silly space adventures.
- X-Factor #134-135
- Strong Guy Reborn #1
- The “deaths” of X-Factor (again)
- Lady Cop
- A contextually inappropriate pun
- The Adversary (more) (again)
- Why you use an air-gapped system
- How not to fake your own death
- Trevor Chase and his mysterious mutant powers
- Rusty Trail
- X-Factor X-Ploits
- A lot of wasted potential
- The Jorken-Kront war
- Space stuff
- Lila Cheney (more) (again)
- Spiff’s Saucers
- Calvin & Hobbes licensing in the Marvel Universe
- The Chalker Brothers (briefly) (again)
- The most useful and fun mutant powers
- Musicals with Mister Sinister
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: Maggott!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!