In which we are incapable of X-Plaining the Great Lakes Avengers; Pete Wisdom evolves; Douglock hacks the island; Nightcrawler cosplays Nightcrawler; and we find ourselves bafflingly defensive of the Bamfs.
- How to recruit Unus the Untouchable to your super-team
- What Excalibur has been up to
- Excalibur #118-120
- An excellent use of danger room technology
- Some fairly deft metacommentary
- Colossus vs. another tree
- Bamfs and the character assassination thereof
- Characterization via lettering
- Several nightmare scenarios
- Pete Wisdom vs. Nightmare
- Meggan’s true form (again)
- A poorly conceived romantic gesture
- Relative Bamf quality
- Other Marvel villains we’d like to see menace the X-Men
- Our thoughts on Legion and The Gifted
NEXT EPISODE: A pterodactyl with a gun!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!