In which subtlety is not Sabra’s strong point; Moira takes a vacation; Meggan broods; you should take care in referencing the Dark Phoenix Saga; Excalibur may or may not shave Mimic; and Captain Britain is a silly man.
- Excalibur #121-123
- The Mutant Underground
- Empathic recon
- An extremely disgruntled kiss
- Kitty’s new costume
- Several of Legion’s personalities
- A mysterious disk
- A very fancy trash can and/or ice cream maker
- Ice cream of Cloud City
- A good dog
- Remains of Operation Zero Tolerance
- The devolution of Douglock
- Mimic (Calvin Rankin)
- Mimic’s facial hair
- Some Prime Sentinels
- Wedding planning
- Liking parts of things
- Villains who want to marry Storm
- Maddy Pryor
NEXT EPISODE: The end of X-Factor!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!