In which there’s always room for another X-cast; Cecilia Reyes wasn’t even supposed to be here today; Sabra has indestructible underwear; prime sentinels are probably even worse pets than quail; Marrow probably swears more than superhero comics allow for; and Operation Zero Tolerance comes to an end.
- The original proposed ending of Operation Zero Tolerance
- The actual ending of Operation Zero Tolerance
- X-Men #66-69
- Operation Zero Tolerance (so far)
- Prime Sentinels (again)
- Bastion (more) (again)
- Spidey and His Amazing Friends
- Cecilia Reyes
- The most reluctant X-Men
- Miles’s least favorite X-Men story
- Superheroes who wear white
- Wizard dogs
- Indestructible undergarments
- Angie Quail
- Candy Southern (again)
- Actual quail
- Metal Gear Solid
- Officers Aguinal and Cleaveland
- The sound of a soul losing its shape
- One of many problems with the carceral system
- What men do in bathrooms
- A showdown
- Operation Zero Tolerance in retrospect
- Silly superhero names
- Non-mutant characters who pair well with X-Men
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: Bastion’s secret origin!
The visual companion to this episode will be up later this week!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!