Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER SORROWS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which it has been a pretty intense month; there is a lot to unpack about Psylocke; we are confused by hip teen lingo; Cyclops definitively lacks game; organized crime is anything but; and the mystery of the third Summers brother officially begins.
- How the Maximoffs joined the Avengers
- X-Cutioner’s Song fallout
- An X-ceptionally convoluted set of retcons
- X-Men #20-23
- How not to repair an airplane
- One way to get out of an awkward conversation
- Several Betsys Braddock
- Dubiously organized crime
- Nyorin’s diary
- Awkward family conversations
- Mike Milbury
- Twin Peaks Season 3
- Akira Yoshida
NEXT EPISODE: Dracula in Vegas!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)