In which fix-it fic goes canon (or vice versa); Psylocke is a complicated individual and/or individuals; assassins have complicated personal lives; it is probably ethical to tell your teammates about your camera eyes; Beast takes over Blue Team; we get our first tease of Generation X; Sabretooth is a surprisingly fun narrator; that Hickman fellow seems to know what he’s doing; and you should totally come see us at FlameCon!
- X-Men #31-33
- What Forge does in his downtime
- Several retcons, including a metaretcon
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Revanche (Kwannon)
- What we are not wearing
- Digital Chameleon
- Assassin romance
- What actually (probably) (mostly) happened to Betsy and Kwannon
- The Eye Fairy
- The death of Kwannon
- The future of the Xavier School
- The last will and testament of Emma Grace Frost
- Rogue and Gambit’s breakfast-cereal habits
- All the eyes you’ve been given
- Nyorin’s “diary”
- A murder cliché
- Genevieve Darceneaux
- BabyGoth Gambit
- Henri LeBeau and his majestic mustache
- Our (very early) thoughts on HoX/PoX
NEXT EPISODE: Havok once again fails to complete his dissertation.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!