Listen to the podcast here!
In which we celebrate our 100th episode with producer Matt Hunter; you should always be kind to robots; Stryfe has a lot of very petty contingency plans; Britanic is bad at helping; we explore a peculiar pairing of book and arc; Charles Xavier has his moments; and Zero and Douglock defiy destiny.
- The current occupant of Fantomex’s body
- Excalibur #78-80
- The Douglock “chronicles”
- Several feelings
- Britanic (again)
- Camping fonts
- Radio Shack
- What being human is all about
- Charles Xavier, hero of the beach
- Rory Campbell’s voice
- Technoorganic vs. transmode viruses
NEXT EPISODE: Star-crossed in space!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
In which we welcome back Emergency Backup Co-Host Chris Sims; comics writers are basically supervillains; Cyclops is not here to have fun; Spider-Man flirts with objectivism; Murderworld is probably not financially sustainable; you should totally cosplay the Proletarian; Arcade may or may not secretly be the Archie Andrews of Earth-616; and Doctor Doom remains absolutely delightful.
- Captain Britain
- Francisco Scaramanga
- The vastly inferior Arcade of Earth-1610
- Uncanny X-Men #123-124, 146-147, 197
- Chris’s first X-Men
- A really sweet truck
- Spider-Man’s brief flirtation with objectivism
- What the X-Men do on their night off
- Hella nipples
- Miss Locke
- Mr. Chambers
- Marvel comics in the Marvel Universe
- A large number of elaborate deathtraps
- Soviet Nick Fury
- The Proletarian
- Phil and Tobe
- One way to celebrate your birthday
- Avengers Arena
- Miss Coriander
- The best non-X Arcade stories
- The end of
- Arcade at the Arcade
NEXT WEEK: Cloak and Dagger!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Support us on Patreon!