In which we continue our coverage of pre-Excalibur Captain Britain; S.T.R.I.K.E. is D.U.C.K. is W.H.O.; the R.C.X. is one lapse in judgment away from on-the-job cosplay; Meggan levels up; your name will never be as cool as Doctor Crocodile’s; Technet writes their own cold opens; and we announce the upcoming debut of Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men!
- A large number of acronyms
- Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men
- Mighty World of Marvel #14-16
- Captain Britain #1-14
- The aftermath of the Jaspers Warp
- Inspector Dai Thomas
- How to work out a superhero’s secret identity
- The Crazy Gang (more) (again)
- Captain Britain’s costume
- Sidney Crumb
- Gatecrasher’s Technet (more) (again)
- Kaptain Briton
- The R.C.X.
- Agents Gabriel & Michael
- The Warpies
- The Cherubim
- Meggan (more) (again)
- Doctor Crocodile
- Jamie Braddock
- Betsy Braddock’s short and calamitous tenure as Captain Britain
- Women in Refrigerators
- Our thoughts on the X-movies
- Mutant heredity
NEXT EPISODE: Genosha Is for Lovers
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!