Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER READING:
- Special thanks to Gavia Baker-Whitelaw for helping us assemble the St. Searle’s marginalia!
- Listen to our FlameCon X-Tra Bonus Episode!
- The MacDonald Hall books are delightful, and you should read them all immediately.
- If you didn’t get Jay’s joke about St. Searle’s, this is for you.
- The International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers, and Teachers of Handwriting is the kind of thing you’ll like, if you like that kind of thing.
- We talked about Kitty Pryde and asynchronous social development in Giant-Size Special #1!
- D’Spayre last turned up on the podcast in Look Upon My Man-Thing and D’Spayre!
aGGHOhhhooo, THAT Mesmerno is SUCH a douche!
LOL “But not in a cool, Murder Grampa, type of way.”
MGS reference YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! been too long ! 😀
X-CELLENT Astroid M question! ya when u 1st see it in Silver age Xmen he just already has it made. so u got me.
HOLLLLYYYY SHIIT, u guys are gonna cover WEAPONX !! no wayyy. didnt see that coming. Nice, u’d be the first X-POD to do it.
Loving the cosplay there! 🙂