In which Rose City Comic Con was in fact pretty awesome; we return to Marvel Presents; Colossus has a bad day; Ann Nocenti engages in some bipartisan satire; Cyclops has a bad day; Moira MacTaggert gets possessed again; Master Mold is really hard to kill; you should absolutely not send Jay naked leprechaun pictures; sentinels are basically rationalization engines; and that is really not how consciences work.
NOTE: In this episode, we said that the U.S.S.R. dissolved in 1989. That actually happened in 1991.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: THE NYCC PANEL HAS BEEN MOVED. IT IS ON THURSDAY, NOT FRIDAY.
- Sentinel Aesthetics
- Prime Sentinels
- “Colossus: God’s Country”
- Butt physics
- The Cold War
- Colossus’s feelings about porn
- The Billy Ireland Cartoon Library
- Some varyingly dubious politics
- The Cold Warriors
- Alexander, who is probably not actually either Colonel Sanders or Howard Hughes
- Bipartisan satire
- Jay’s grandfather
- An uncomfortable picnic
- Number Six (but not that one)
- Terrible neighbors
- “Cyclops: The Retribution Affair”
- Bobbie and Mary Campbell
- Master Mold (again)
- Stephen Lang (again)
- A well-honed lobster alert system
- The Retribution Virus
- A terrible party
- Kitty Pryde’s Gal Pal Squad
- Community Organizer Magneto
NEXT EPISODE: Live from Rose City Comic Con!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!