In which things are not as they were; “yaybopunk” is definitely our aesthetic; Cable is officially foreshadowed; and the NYCC live show did in fact go really well!
- Cable’s childhood
- Some ECCC plans
- X-Factor #65-68
- The Riders of the Storm
- “Riders on the Storm”
- Some X-Factors that might have been
- Babies as drawn by Whilce Portacio
- Medieval cats
- Yaybohunk vs. yaybopunk
- A red herring
- Jen Askani
- A kidnapping
- Visual representations of hacking
- How to effectively evoke the Dark Phoenix Saga
- The plural of “Apocalypse”
- Rad fights on the moon
- Something you should definitely cosplay
- Cyclops narration
- A psychic duel
- A choice
- Resets vs. returns
- The Apocalypse Manifesto
- The Crafters of Apocalypse
NEXT EPISODE: Live at New York Comic Con, with Chris Claremont & Louise Simonson!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!