In which All-New Wolverine and X-Men Red writer Tom Taylor joins us to talk friendship, heroism, pelican statues, and how to build on legacy without being bogged down by it.
- The epic awesomeness of Gabrielle Kinney
- All-New Wolverine
- The evolution of Best Wolverine
- Character-first story
- X-Men Red
- Finding Jean Grey’s voice
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi)
- Transcending the Silver Age
- Laura Kinney in Logan
- Wolverine-style brain surgery
- Editing down to the bones
- Tom’s comfort reads
- Secret origins of Tom Taylor
- Writing like a street performer
- Koalas vs. reavers
NEXT EPISODE: The Boringest Rasputin
Find links to the stories mentioned in this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!