In which we approach the end of Alan Davis’s Excalibur run; “duopenultimate” is not actually a word; Captain Britain pops the question; we do in fact (kinda) get follow-up on Alysande Stuart’s death; Miles needs to get a little less credulous about bureaucrats’ good intentions; Shadowcat engages in espionage; Nightcrawler and Cerise are tactically saucy; and the sun definitely ought to set on the British Empire.
- Excalibur #61-65
- The Jaspers Warp (more) (again)
- The RCX (more) (again)
- Agents Gabriel and Michael
- What happened to Jay’s mom’s Hypercolor™ T-shirt
- What not to do with a dead parrot
- Several Hamlet references
- Scott Wright (MicroMax)
- The Cherubim
- Cloud Nine
- Agent Peter (Nigel Orpington-Smythe)
- Warpie naming conventions
- Screen tone
- An idiom
- Evasive makeouts
- A specific thing on The Gifted
- Why Kitty Pryde tends to go by her given name
NEXT EPISODE: Space Fight!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!