In which Sauron is a huge nerd; the Savage Land is where Marvel stores the weird stuff; an etymology detour does not come from the X-Pert you’d expect; and Storm will straight-up stab you.
- Responsible weapon storage
- X-Men Unlimited #6-7
- A very large creative team
- Sauron (more) (again)
- Blood-derived powers
- The Mutates
- A pterosaur glow-up
- Achmed El-Gibar
- Street urchins (and the etymology thereof)
- How to get a t’ieve mentor
- Style vs. taste
- The proportional relationship between knife skills and leadership potential
- Tattoos vs. healing factors
NEXT EPISODE: Sex?
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!