In which real life sucks; Havok may or may not be a bad enough dude to rescue mutantkind; X-Factor quits; CD-ROMs were never THAT cool; subtlety is for suckers; Val Cooper hates nothing more than she hates the U.S. government; and Jamie Madrox wants nothing to do with your nonsense.
- One way to end a wedding
- X-Factor #130-133
- Malice (again)
- A thumb (and the biting thereof)
- Barnes (and her hair)
- The relative versatility of plasma
- The Brotherhood
- A ruse and/or retcon
- Lighting design
- A CD-ROM
- The time Jay wrote some Captain America comics
- The last time you’re gonna see these
- Trevor Chase (more)
- One thing that might’ve inspired Jamie Madrox’s heel turn
- The nature of Jamie Madrox’s relative mortality
- Brand names
- Many faked deaths
- Agent Bowser
- A very fancy haunted house
- X-Factor’s true calling
- The X.S.E. (again)
- Mutant shifts in adaptations
- ‘Nuff said
NEXT EPISODE: Excalibur vs. Crimson Dawn!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!