In which we have grown to love Adam Pollina; the Vanisher is delightfully awful; Ekaterina Gryaznova gets a new look; Domino rejoins X-Force; superheroes actually have a conversation instead of fighting; Cannonball rejoins X-Force; we don’t even remember recording this one; and something cool is coming (stay tuned).
- Arcadia DeVille
- The Deviants
- X-Force #81-84
- What’s been up with X-Force
- The goddess Pele and the heart thereof
- An episode of The Brady Bunch
- Krotok the Lava Man
- Lava Men, in general
- Jinku the Lava Man
- A diabolical plan
- Jesse Aaronson (Bedlam) (but not that one)
- Terry and/or Christopher Aaronson
- The Aguilar Institute
- The Griffin (Ekaterina Gryaznova, again)
- Infinite Guthries
- Ulysses Dragonblood
- Odysseus Indigo
- Lucas Wyndham
- M.U.S.E. (Mutant Underground Support Engine)
- A very Summers situation
- Whether Shard can (and should) be resurrected by the Five
- Accidental foreshadowing
NEXT EPISODE: The end of Excalibur!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!