Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER CATASTROPHES:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which this episode is way more topical than it was when we recorded it; Apocalypse makes a terrible Statue of Liberty; there are no reliable narrators; Robbie Robertson and Carmen Sandiego are your new OTP; Emplate is creepy in any universe; lawful evil is still evil; and partial universe reboots come with some fairly silly problems.
- Awkward intersections of fiction and reality
- Pandemic (Dr. Richard Palance)
- Tales from the Age of Apocalypse: Sinister Bloodlines
- Tales from the Age of Apocalypse: By the Light
- Brooding in multiple ways at once.
- Corsair (Christopher Summers) (Earth-295)
- Reconciling cross-universe timelines
- The Shi’ar (Earth-295)
- Comparative Summers Backstory
- Robbie Robertson (Earth-295)
- Northstar and Aurora (Earth-295)
- Emplate and the Monets (Earth-295)
- The Bedlam Brothers (Earth-295)
- Brood problems
- The most awkward Summers family reunion to date
- The Absorbing Man (Earth-295)
- Diablo (Earth-295)
- Senator Robert Kelly (Earth-295)
- The fall of the Guthrie family
- An early era of Magneto’s X-Men
- A trip to the moon
- Death (Maximus Boltagon)
- Whether the Beyonder of Earth-295 knows how to poop
- Listening to this podcast with kids
NEXT EPISODE: Astonishing X-Men!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER UNIVERSES: