Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Jay returns; babies are bad at pretty much everything; continuity flies straight out the window; Cable should speak English with a Scottish accent; Harry Leland knows how to dress; Tanya Trask makes the same time travel mistake everyone makes; and we love Al Kennedy forever.
- Sentry (but not that one)
- Cable #-1
- Excalibur #-1
- Generation X #-1
- Uncanny X-Men #-1
- The preturn of Angus McWhirter, angry hovercraft-rental guy
- Hippie Cable
- Veins of science
- Yet another time travel loop
- What may or may not be how Nightcrawler quit the circus
- A large volume of dubious continuity
- Larry Trask (more) (again)
- Jay’s cosplay aspirations
- Sanctity (Tanya Trask)
- The Twelve (somewhat)
- A possible splinter timeline
- The X-Men of 1602
- Rube Goldberg
NEXT EPISODE: Flashback continues!
The visual companion to this episode will be up later this week!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!