Listen to the episode here.
In which Nicholas Cage is more of a concept than a human being; Rogue’s angst-fueled road trip continues; Gambit and Sinister have complementary aesthetics; there are a lot of Guthries; the Trasks are never up to any good; and whether or not it is canon, Ghost Rider has definitely teamed up with Johnny Cash.
- Ghost Rider (film)
- Nicholas Cage
- Rogue and Gambit
- X-Men #45
- Uncanny X-Men #326
- Uncanny X-Men Annual 1995
- A gratuitous gatefold
- Alliteration vs. consonance
- Fancy captions
- Gambit vs. Sabretooth
- Questionable medical policy
- AIDS and the Legacy Virus, revisited
- Humanity’s Last Stand
- The evolution of killer robots
- Superhero-musician team-ups
- Otherworld vs. the M’Kraan crystal
NEXT EPISODE: THE LEPRECHAUNS RETURN
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!