In which Dracula probably doesn’t drink his blood from a World’s Greatest Dad mug; Miles massively underestimates the cultural ubiquity of Sexy Dracula; Bill Sienkiewicz may or may not have ever seen a bat; Kitty gets possessed; and Dazzler is singularly well suited to a Vegas residency.
- Dracula’s ungrateful children
- Marvel Dracula
- A fortuitously named writer
- Rachel Van Helsing
- X-Men #159 (again) (briefly)
- Sexy Dracula
- The secret origin of sexy Draculas
- Fastball Special body mechanics
- X-Men Annual #6
- A nightmare
- Yet another Castle Dracula
- The Montesi Formula
- Sound effects, spoken or otherwise
- The relative efficacy of holy symbols against Dracula
- Characters we have grown to love as a result of the podcast
NEXT EPISODE: Fix the future!
Check out the visual companion to this episode–along with Jay’s convention sketches–on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!