UPDATE: Jay initially linked to the wrong episode here. Link now leads to the actual Episode 241. Sorry for the inconvenience!
In which Quicksilver wants you to know that he’s not cool; X-Factor gets a new government liaison; a danger room on a jet is a terrible idea; this team is bad at feelings; Forge is a pretty okay boss; and it remains exceptionally difficult to be Rahne Sinclair.
- Several deaths of Scott Summers
- X-Factor #93-96
- X-Factor (more) (again)
- A somewhat tragic meeting
- A costume and the response thereto
- A very brief adventure
- A political reference
- Art therapy with Quicksilver
- Random (more) (again)
- Mr. Dibbles
- Havok’s hair
- The new boss (as literally and idiomatically distinct from the old boss)
- Some history
- Haven (kind of)
- Navigating mental health triggers in comics
- The difference between isolation and quarantine
NEXT EPISODE: A Threat and/or Menace!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!